Tuesday 7 April 2015

INTERVIEW WITH THE PRESIDENT OF SWEET RELATIONSHIP NETWORK ON SWEET RELATIONSHIP MENTORING PROGRAMME AND OTHER BURNING ISSUES BY ZONEHOUSE.



ZH:      Welcome to ZoneHouse Ma.

Dr. Of Love:   Thank you for having me. I love the feel of your studio.
 
ZH:      Thank you...please tell us about yourself.

Dr. Of Love:   I have many sides. My name is Margaret Inusa Meka, I have two adorable children, Victor and Stephanie Meka. I am the founder and president of Sweet Relationship Network and the host of the Sweet Relationship Show on Peace 90.5 FM, every Saturday by 8:30pm.  I am also the Senior Pastor of a world-class Ministry, Glorious Life Int’l Church, here in Jos. I am an NLP expert and recently initiated a relationship and marriage mentoring programme, the Sweet Relationship Mentoring Programme.
My greatest passion and desire is to see a better society where relationship and marriages are enjoyed, a society where people discover their purposes in life and use them to serve others, a society that honours God.

So you see why I am a relationship strategist and love expert? You can just simply call me the Dr. Of Love.More

No comments:

Post a Comment